Data Retention Forecast and Compliance Report Overview
The Data Retention Forecast and Compliance Report displays information about a history of data protection jobs, associated media, data aging forecast, and recyclable media based on the selected filter criteria. Note that regardless of the filter options selected for this report, the report always checks retention in days.
You must log on to the CommCell Console to access this report.
You can use the Data Retention Forecast and Compliance Report to review information related to backup jobs, associated media, job aging information, and the amount of disk space for storage policy copies. This report is useful if you need to know:
- Backup jobs that are on each media or disk volume
- Backup jobs that either exceed their retention criteria or need to be retained
- Media that can be recycled and a list of media that cannot be recycled based on the copy retention
- The amount of disk space that is freed and kept for each storage policy copy
- An estimated date, including the time zone, on which a job is due to be aged
- Reasons why data was not aged
Last modified: 3/6/2018 7:15:08 PM