Bookmarking Backed Up Drives and Folders with Commvault Edge on Windows 8 Devices
You can bookmark the location of a drive or folder in the Commvault Edge app.
Note: Individual files cannot be bookmarked.
- Under My Laptops on the home screen, tap the client that contains the backup data that you want to bookmark.
- Navigate to the drive or folder to be bookmarked. To add it to your Favorites, use one of the following actions:
- Cross-slide the drive/folder to select it and to display the menu bar. Tap Favorite in the bottom right menu.
- If you are inside a drive or folder and you want to add all of its contents to your favorites, swipe from the bottom of the screen and tap Favorites in the bottom right menu.
- To see your list of favorites, swipe from the bottom of the screen and tap My Favorites from the upper menu bar. You can also tap Home to see your list of favorites.
The drive/folder that you added will be displayed in the Favorites list.
If you want to remove an item from the list, cross-slide the item to select it and to display the menu bar. Then, tap Delete at the bottom of the screen.
Last modified: 1/15/2018 7:44:58 PM