Setting Up Downloadable Commvault Packages
Using the Download Manager, you can create custom installation packages for Commvault software. Then you can add the package to the Download Center so that end-users can download the Commvault installation packages from the Web Console.
Before You Begin
Ensure the following requirements are met before starting this procedure:
- Deploy the Web Console and the Web Server. See Installing the Command Center and Installing the Web Server.
- Deploy and configure the Download Center. See Download Center - Deployment.
- Create a Commvault installation package using the Download Manager. For instructions, see:
- Copy the Commvault installation package to a Download Center repository.
- Open the Download Center as an administrator and add the custom Commvault installation package to the Download Center. See Adding a Package to the Download Center.
Note: Ensure the users with whom you want to share the package are listed in the Visible To box when adding the package.
You can use the Download Center to enable end-users to download third-party software from the Web Console. See Adding a Package to the Download Center.
Last modified: 9/4/2018 3:28:46 PM