Assigning ObjectStore External File Storage to a Jive Place
When creating a new place ( Jive Group, Space or Project.) in a Jive community, Jive users can now associate Commvault ObjectStore as an external file storage provider.
Before You Begin
Verify that you have the required permissions to create a place in a Jive community. Contact your Jive administrator to obtain the permissions.
- Log on to your Jive community website.
- On the Jive community page, click the edit icon at the top-right corner of the page, and then select Spaces or Groups.
Depending on your selection, the Create Space or Create Group window appears.
- In the Name box, enter a name for your Space or Group, and then click Preview.
- In the External File Storage section, click Change.
The configuration window for the Space or Group appears.
- Select the Objectstore that you integrated with Jive, and then click Apply.
You have now assigned the ObjectStore as the external file storage for the new Space or Group. Documents and attachments that you upload to this space or group is stored in the ObjectStore.
For more information on how to upload files and attachments in Jive community, refer to the Jive documentation.
Last modified: 1/9/2018 4:48:26 PM