Import the .jar File to the CommCell
After you export your custom activity package to a JAR file, you must import it into the CommCell environment.
Before You Begin
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the Workflows node and then click All Tasks > Activity Packages.
If you have the Workflow editor window open, navigate to the left pane and click Activity Packages .
- In the Activity Packages dialog box, click Import.
- In the Browse for activity jar file dialog box, browse and select the .jar file, and then click OK.
- Click OK to the pop up window indicating that the .jar file was successfully imported.
- Click Close.
- To verify the new activity is available, go to the Activities pane in the Workflow editor window and go to the folder containing the activity.
Last modified: 6/8/2018 8:43:10 PM