Escalate a Notification
Use the Alert Wizard to escalate some alert notifications by selecting specific escalation options. You can also set the notification frequency and whether the alert should be sent if the condition clears.
The notification criterion is available for the following alert types:
- Configuration - MediaAgents
- Media Management
- Device Status
- Library Management
- Others - some of the custom rules offer this option.
During the configuration of the alert, use the following steps to escalate alert notifications:
- From the Threshold and Notification Criteria Selection step, select the Escalate Notification Criteria check box.
- In the If the condition persists for boxes, enter the hours and minutes after which the alert notification is escalated. The default time is 1 hour.
- To escalate the notification multiple times, select the Repeat notification every check box and enter the hours and minutes after which the alert notification is resent. The default time is 1 hour.
- Select the Notify when the condition clears check box to send an alert notification when the condition clears.
- Click Next to continue with the alert configuration.
Last modified: 10/22/2018 5:10:18 PM