Deleting Searches Shared To Me in the Log Monitoring Application
You can delete the search shared with you by other users.
- From the My Applications page in the Web Console, go to Monitoring > Log Monitoring.
- At the top of the page, click Search.
- Below the search bar, click Show History to show the Shared Search table.
- On the Shared Search page, click Shared To Me to list the shared searches.
- Click the appropriate shared search from the displayed list.
- In the upper-right of the Search page, click Actions > Unshare.
The shared search is deleted from the users Shared To Me table.
Last modified: 11/9/2018 11:57:31 AM