Using UNC Paths for the Job Results Directory
- SharePoint Server Agent
- Windows File System Agent
- Exchange Database Agent 2007 and later (if configured in a Cluster Continuous Replicator (CCR) environment)
You can use a UNC path for the job results directory. When assigning UNC paths, the designated directory must be ONE level below the directory which is shared for this purpose:
Correct: \\machine1\<share_name>\job_results\ is shared. Then specify \\machine1\<share_name>\job_results\job_results_1 as the job results directory.
Incorrect: \\machine1\<share_name>\job_results\ is shared. Then specifying \\machine1\<share_name>\job_results as the job results directory is not supported.
- The SharePoint user account must have full access to the job results folder on the UNC path.
- System State backups are not supported for job results directory on the UNC path.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Client Computers.
- Right-click the client and click Properties.
The Client Computer Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Advanced.
The Advanced Client Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Job Configuration tab.
- In the Job Results Directory box, type the UNC path.
- Click OK twice to close the properties dialog boxes.
Last modified: 5/29/2019 8:55:06 PM