Enabling IPv6 Support During Software Installation
Follow these steps before installing software components on a computer in an IPv6 environment.
Note: These steps must be performed on each computer in the CommCell group prior to installing any software components on them.
- Open the registry editor.
- Navigate to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GalaxyInstallerFlags
- Create the nOverridePreferredIPFamily DWORD key.
- Set the value as:
- 0 for IPv4 and IPv6 support
- 1 for IPv4 support only
- 2 for IPv6 support only
- Close the registry editor for the changes to take effect.
Last modified: 5/2/2019 2:28:28 PM