Configuring the User Account for Microsoft SQL Server at the CommCell Level
This user account will be used for all SQL Server Agents in your CommCell. Configure the user account at this level if one person will be conducting all backup and restore operations in your organization.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Control Panel.
- Under User, click SQL iDataAgent.
- In the SQL Agent Configuration dialog box, select one of the following:
- Use Local System Account if the Administrator account for the computer contains the required privileges.
- Impersonate User if a different account contains the required privileges. Type the User Name and Password for this account in the space provided.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 4:23:17 PM