Configuring Credentials for Restricted Drives or Directories
You can define a user with permissions to restore data to either mapped/shared network drives or directories to which you have no write privileges.
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | File System.
- Right-click the <BackupSet> and click All Tasks and then click Browse and Restore.
- Click View Content.
- Select the data that you want to restore and then click Recover All Selected.
- From the Restore Options for All Selected Items dialog box, enable the Impersonate User check box.
- Type the new user name in the User Name box.
- Type the new password in the Password box and retype it in the Confirm Password box.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 4:19:47 PM