Changing the User Account for a Domain Controller
Use the following steps to change the user account for the domain controller:
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security > Domains.
- Right-click Domain_Controller and click Properties.
The Edit Domain Controller Details dialog box appears.
- Click Edit next to the User Account box.
The Enter User Account Information dialog box appears.
- Type the following:
- In the User Name box, type the new user name.
- In the Password box, type the new password and in the Confirm Password box, retype the password.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the domain controller dialog box.
Last modified: 10/25/2018 2:52:54 PM