Auto Discover User Accounts Based on Google Sub Organization
You can use the sub organization created in your Google account to discover all the user accounts that are added in that sub organization.
Before You Begin
Enable auto discovery of user accounts for a user-defined subclient, and then select the Google user group affinity option.
For steps to enable auto discovery, see Enabling Auto Discovery of User Accounts.
- In the Apps page, click an app.
The App page appears.
- In the Subclients section, click a user-defined subclient.
The user-defined_subclient page appears.
- In the Content section, click Manage.
The Subclient content dialog box appears.
- Click Add rule.
The Add google groups dialog box appears.
- Select one or more Google sub organization check boxes that you want to add to this subclient, and click Add.
- In the Subclient content dialog box, click Save.
- Click OK.
What to Do Next
Run a backup operation on this user-defined subclient to back up all the user accounts that are a part of the sub organization you added in the above steps.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 7:47:47 PM