Configuring the Mail Server
When you log on to the Command Center for the first time, you will be prompted to configure an email server.
- Open the Command Center. See Opening the Command Center for more information.
- Click the Let’s get Started link.
The Core Setup page will be displayed.
- In the SMTP server box, type the name of the mail server, for example, smtp.mailservername.com.
- In the SMTP Port box, type the mail server port. The default port is 25.
- In the Sender email box, type an email address that will be used to send emails.
- In the Sender name box, type the sender name.
- Click Save.
What to Do Next
Add a storage pool using the 3 nodes that were setup. See Adding a Storage Pool for more information.
Last modified: 10/16/2018 9:17:14 PM