Configuring the Clinical Image Archiving Audit Repository
You can integrate a third-party audit software to track data transactions in the Clinical Image Archiving solution. The audit software must support the Audit Trail and Node Authentication (ATNA) integration profile.
Before You Begin
- Verify that you have access to the Clinical Image Archiving feature in the Command Center. Your administrator must complete the steps in Setting Up Clinical Image Archiving.
- Obtain the following information:
- Fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the audit host.
- Port used to communicate with the audit host.
- The type of communications protocol, either UDP or TCP, supported by the audit host.
- From the navigation pane, click Solutions > Healthcare > Servers.
The Server configuration page appears.
- On the Server configuration page, under Audit Repository, click Edit.
The Syslog configuration dialog box appears.
- Enter the following information:
- Syslog host: The fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the audit host.
- Syslog port: The port number on the audit host used to communicate with the Healthcare server.
- Syslog protocol: The type of communications protocol used by the audit host.
- Click Save.
Under Activity Control, the software automatically changes the ATNA audit setting to ON.
Last modified: 9/20/2019 3:01:54 PM