Customizing Views for Replication Targets
You can create views to control the display of entries on the Replication target page.
- From the navigation pane, go to Configuration > Replication.
The Replication page appears with the Groups tab selected.
- Click Targets.
The Replication target page appears.
- Beside the Actions column, click the menu button, and then select Create view.
The Create view dialog box appears.
- In the Save view as box, enter a descriptive name for the view.
- To make the view the default for the Replication target page, select Set as default.
- To identify targets for the view, under Rules, beside Replication target and Contains, enter text that is included in the target names.
- Optional: To create additional rules that define the view criteria, click Add Rule, and then beside Contains, enter additional text.
- Click Save.
The Replication target page appears with the label for the currently selected view displayed to the right of the page title.
- Optional: To go to another view, click the down arrow to the right of the view label and then select a view.
- Optional: To change the sequence of the views, click Reorder, drag the views into the order you want, and then click Apply.
The view listed first identifies the default view for the page.
Last modified: 5/17/2019 7:27:31 PM