Adding a Gateway
You must take into account the following information:
- If there is a gateway connecting the Command Center to the CommServe computer, the fully qualified domain name of the gateway, for example, gateway.gatewayservices.com
- The host name of the proxy computer must be resolvable from outside of the perimeter network and inside the local network
- Make sure port 8403 is open for connections from outside of the perimeter network and inside the local network
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > File Servers.
The File Servers page appears.
- In the upper-right, click Add gateway.
The Add gateway dialog box appears.
- In the Host Name box, type the host name.
- In the Gateway Client Name box, type the name of the gateway server.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 11/7/2019 9:24:10 PM