Creating a Company
Create a company to define the tenant administrator and the plans available to the tenant. For information on plans, see Plans.
Before You Begin
- You must have the email address and contact name for your tenant. The tenant email address you provide is used to send the tenant the credentials for the Command Center.
- If you want to configure an email template for the company, you must create an email template. For more information, see Email Message Customization.
- From the navigation pane, go to Configuration > Companies.
The Companies page appears.
- In the upper right of the page, click Add company.
- In the Add company dialog box, provide the following information:
- Company: Name of the company.
- Email: Email address for the tenant administrator.
- Contact name: Name of the tenant administrator.
- Plans: Select data protection plans to use for the company.
The plans you select are the plans that the tenant administrator can choose from.
- To specify a custom domain for the company, select Enable custom domain and enter the domain identifier in the Domain name box (for example,
- Alias name: Displays the alias name.
- Associated SMTP: Displays the SMTP address.
- Template: Select an email template to use when emailing tenant administrators.
- Click Save.
After the company is created, the tenant administrator receives an email with the URL for the Command Center. The tenant administrator is prompted to enter a new password before accessing the Command Center for the first time.
Last modified: 1/3/2019 7:14:20 PM