Expert Storage Configuration - Getting Started
Use the following steps to display the Expert Storage Configuration dialog box.
- Log on to CommCell Console.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Expert Storage Configuration.
- Under Available MediaAgents, select the MediaAgents that are attached to the library and on which the library needs to be configured and then click Add >>.
- To configure any shared library, make sure that you select all of the MediaAgents that share the library.
- If a device has already been configured for the MediaAgent, the device appears in the Expert Storage Configuration dialog box.
- For cluster, select the cluster server as the MediaAgent.
- If a library is not configured, a message appears that asks you to configure the library. Click OK.
If a library is already configured, this message does not appear. Subsequently, the detected devices are displayed with the detection status detect success in the Expert Storage Configuration dialog box.
Last modified: 3/1/2018 8:58:19 PM