Accessing Disaster Recovery Backups from Commvault Cloud Services
You can view and download Disaster Recovery (DR) backups from Commvault Cloud Services.
Before You Begin
You must have an user account on the Cloud Services Portal. To create an user account, register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Register Your Product.
- Open a Web browser, and navigate to https://cloud.commvault.com.
- Click MEMBER LOGIN.
- Enter your user name and password, and then click Login.
You will be redirected to the My Applications page.
- Click My Data.
- Click Shared With Me. (Displayed under Shares on the left-pane.)
- Click File Share.
- Navigate to the following share:
<Your company name>\Profile Dashboard\DRBackup\<CommCell ID>\
For each Disaster Recovery Backup, a
CommserveDR_<Job ID>directory is created. (The highest Job ID is associated with the latest DR backup.)
Within each directory, you will find database dumps (.dmp files) and log files included in the DR Backup job.
Note: DR backups are retained on the CommVault Cloud Services Portal for 7 days.
- For information about configuring DR backups on the Commvault Cloud Services portal, see, Configuring Automatic Uploads to Commvault Cloud Services Portal
- For information about downloading and recovering DR backups, see Retrieving DR Backups From Commvault Cloud Services Portal.
- For detailed information on how DR Backups are stored and managed in the cloud, see Uploading DR Backups to Commvault Cloud Services Portal.
Last modified: 10/21/2019 7:06:17 PM