Configuration for Amazon RDS Migration to an Azure Database
You must have an Amazon RDS account that has an RDS database .
For instructions on creating the following in Amazon Web Services, see Amazon Relational Database Service.
- Create an Amazon account.
- Obtain a user access key by using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM). For more information, see Managing Access Keys for IAM Users. You use the IAM user access keys to control access to specific AWS services and resources for an AWS account.
- Configure the permissions to access AWS resources.
For more information, see, Amazon Web Services User Permissions for RDS Backups and Restores.
Record all of the Amazon information, for example, the user and the key pair, before you start the Commvault configuration.
Make sure that you create the schemas and tablespaces on the Azure database that match the Amazon RDS database.
- Install the workflow engine.
- If you have not done so, install the Linux Agent.
For more information, see Configuration - Linux File System.
- If the CommServe does not have a public IP address, specify the public IP address for Oracle Database Application Migration.
- Enable client data collection for Oracle database application migration.
- Configure the firewall settings for application migration. For more information, see Application Migration Firewall Overview.
Last modified: 2/28/2018 12:22:57 AM