Creating an App
Use Apps to combine components into an app.
When you create an app package, you designate either a report or a workflow as the primary component. The primary component is the report or the workflow that opens when you run the app. If you designate a report as the primary component, the report opens in the Reports application on the Web Console. If you designate a workflow as the primary component, you can start the workflow process in Apps.
Before You Begin
You must have the Administrative Management permission at the CommCell level to create, edit, delete, and share apps.
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Apps.
The My Apps page appears.
- Click New .
- Click Click to add components .
- From the Reports tab and/or the Workflow tab, select a report and/or a workflow.
- Optional: From the Alerts tab and/or the Tools tab, select an alert and/or a tool.
- Click Done .
- Click the ribbon to designate the report or workflow as the primary component.
- In the Untitled App box, type a name for the app.
- Click App Information , and then enter the following information:
- In the Description box, enter the purpose and description of the app.
- From the CommCell Version and Service Pack lists, select the minimum supported version and service pack for this app.
- Click OK.
- Click Finish.
Last modified: 6/15/2018 5:44:44 PM