Deleting a User-Defined Subclient for OneDrive for Business
You can delete a user-defined subclient for OneDrive for Business. You cannot delete the default subclient.
Important: When you delete a user-defined subclient, if jobs are scheduled to run on that subclient, then those jobs are deleted.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Office 365.
The Office 365 apps page appears.
- On the Apps page, click the OneDrive for Business app.
The app page appears.
- On the Subclients tab, select the check box of a subclient that you want to delete.
- Click the menu button , and then click Delete.
The Delete subclient dialog box appears.
- Type DELETE, and then click Delete.
Last modified: 9/16/2019 5:42:28 AM