Enabling Power Management for a Cloud MediaAgent
You can enable power management for a Cloud MediaAgent. You can opt to use the power management settings of the client computer group that the MediaAgent is associated to or configure different settings.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Storage Resources > MediaAgents.
- Right- click the cloud MediaAgent, and then click Properties.
The MediaAgent Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Cloud VM Management tab, select one of the following options:
- Use Client Group settings: This is the default option. Select this option to use the power management settings of the client computer group that the MediaAgent is associated to.
- Use Media Agent settings: Select this option to configure different settings for the MediaAgent.
- If you selected the Use Media Agent settings option, complete the following steps:
- Select Enable Power Management.
- Select the Cloud Controller.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 10/23/2018 7:09:46 AM