Creating a Subclient with Informix Content
In a new or an existing File System backup set, create a new subclient and add Informix content to the subclient.
Note: Use this subclient to only run IntelliSnap backup operation to back up Informix content.
Before You Begin
- Install Informix agent and File System agent on the client.
- Configure a backup set under File System agent to only run Informix IntelliSnap backup operation.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > File System.
- Right-click the backup set, point to All Tasks, and then click New Subclient.
The New Subclient dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, in the Subclient Name box, type a name for the subclient.
- On the Content tab, click Add Paths.
The Add Multiple Contents dialog box appears.
- Type the path to Informix dbspace storage directory, and click OK.
For example, if onstat output shows below information as paths to two dbspaces:
Then, type the following paths as the subclient content:
- On the Storage Device tab, click the Data Storage Policy tab, and then, from the Data Storage Policy list, select the storage policy that you want to use.
- Click Advanced.
The Advanced Subclient Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Pre/Post Process tab, type or browse to the location of pre-snap process and post-snap process scripts.
- On the IntelliSnap Operations tab, select the IntelliSnap check box, and then select a snap engine from the list.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 2/12/2019 3:56:59 AM