Adding Nodes to an Index Store Pool
The Index Store Pool is a group of clients that have the Index Store package installed. The clients in the Index Store Pool are the physical locations where content indexing and search operations are performed, as well as where data for Index Server clouds is stored. You can add more clients with Index Store package installed as nodes to an existing Index Store Pool.
Before You Begin
This procedure assumes you have already created an Index Store Pool in your CommCell environment. If you have not, see Creating an Index Store Pool for Index Server Cloud.
- In the CommCell Browser, go to Storage Resources > Index Store Pools.
- Right-click the Index Store Pool, and then click Properties.
The Client Computer Properties for Index Store Pool Name dialog box appears.
- On the Nodes tab, next to Nodes, click the Add button.
- In the Select Cloud Nodes dialog box, add clients with the Index Store package installed to the Index Store Pool as follows:
- In the Exclude list, select two or more client names.
- Click the Include > button.
The selected client names appear in the Include list.
Tip: Click the Include All button to add all of the available clients to the Include list.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 8/6/2018 7:02:57 PM