Adding a SAML Application for Exchange Mailbox Agent End-User Recovery
Applies to: Office 365 with Exchange Using Azure AD, User Mailbox
After you register the application using Azure AD, integrate with Azure AD by adding a SAML application in the Command Center.
Before You Begin
- Create a certificate and private key (Java keystore (jks) file).
- Create a user group.
- Using Azure AD, register the application.
- In the Command Center, from the navigation pane, go to Security > Identity servers.
The Identity servers page appears.
- Click Add SAML app.
The Add SAML App dialog box appears.
- To upload the IdP metadata XML file, in the open Add SAML App dialog box, do the following:
- Next to Upload IDP metadata, click Browse.
- Select the IdP metadata XML file that you downloaded from the Microsoft Azure portal.
- Under Generate new SP metadata, next to Upload key store file, click Browse.
- Select the .jks (Java keystore) file that you created, and then click Open.
- Type the corresponding information for the .jks file.
- Complete the application, and then click Save.
- Add an identity redirect rule:
- On the Identity servers page, click the SAML application that you created.
- Under Identity redirect rule, click Add identity redirect rule.
The Add identity redirect rule dialog box appears.
- Optional: In the Domain name box, type a domain name.
- In the Associated SMTP box, type the SMTP address of the domain, and then click Add.
- Under General, copy the single sign-on URL, and then record it.
- From the navigation pane, go to Security > User groups, and then add your user group.
What to Do Next
Last modified: 7/25/2018 5:44:43 PM