Configuring the HPE Nimble Storage Snapshot Replication Feature
To configure the HPE Nimble Storage snapshot replication Feature, on the HPE Nimble Storage software, you need to create the replication relationship between the local and the remote arrays, and set up replication parameters. Then, on the Commvault software, create the storage policies and copies, make subclient associations, and then add both the local array and the remote arrays in Array Management.
- Set up the replication between the local array and the remote array. Follow the HPE Nimble Storage documentation for details on configuring the replication between two HPE Nimble Storage arrays, and add the remote storage array using the IP address instead of the computer name.
- Configure the source volumes for replication, see Configuring Volumes for the HPE Nimble Storage Replication Feature
- Create a storage policy that contains a snapshot primary copy, see Creating a Storage Policy and a Snapshot Primary Copy
- Create the replica copy, see Creating the Replica Copy
- Associate the replica copy to the subclients whose snapshots you want to replicate, see Associating the Replica Copy to Subclients.
- Add the local storage array in Array Management, see Configuring the HPE Nimble Storage Array Using Array Management.
- Add the remote storage array in Array Management, see Configuring the HPE Nimble Storage Array Using Array Management.
Last modified: 1/21/2019 10:25:34 PM