Configuring a Syslog Server
You can configure a syslog server to store the system logs.
Before You Begin
- Review the considerations.
- Verify that the CommServe server can connect to the hostname or the IP address and port number of the syslog server that you plan to configure.
- From the navigation pane, go to Administration > System.
The System page appears.
- Click Syslog server.
The Syslog server page appears.
- Enter the details of the syslog server:
- In the Hostname box, type the hostname or the IP address of the syslog server.
- In the Port box, type the server port.
The default port is 514.
- Click Enable to enable the server.
- For Forward to Syslog, select the log types that you want to forward to the syslog server.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 12/23/2019 9:11:14 AM