You can add a deduplication database location to a MediaAgent.
Before You Begin
To add a location on a Linux MediaAgent, you must use a path hosted on a logical volume. For more information, see KB Artice 67762.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Infrastructure.
The Infrastructure page appears.
- Click the MediaAgents tile.
The MediaAgents page appears.
- In the MediaAgent column, click the MediaAgent that you want to add the deduplication database for.
The MediaAgent page appears.
- On the Configuration tab, in the Deduplication DB locations section, click Add.
The Add deduplication DB location dialog box appears.
- In the Select a Deduplication DB location, browse and select a location to host the deduplication database.
- Click Save.