Viewing the Inferred Ownership Report on the Web Console
You can view the Inferred Ownership Report on the Web Console.
Before You Begin
- Create a monitoring policy based on the Activity Monitoring template. For more information about monitoring policies, see Creating a Monitoring Policy for System Monitoring.
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
- Download the Inferred Ownership Report from the Commvault Store.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Inferred Ownership.
- From the Activity Monitoring Policies list, select a policy, and then click Apply.
- In the Time Period box, type or select the time period that you want to view.
- To view information for a specific file, in the File box, type a file name, and then click Search .
- To view information for a specific folder, in the Folder box, type a folder name or location, and then click Search .
Last modified: 4/29/2019 6:17:32 PM