Index Cache Storage Forecasting (Indexing Version 1 and Indexing Version 2)
The index cache storage forecasting feature predicts when index cache storage in a CommCell environment might become full. To perform this forecasting, the system analyzes historical data use and available storage space for the index caches, and accounts for future data growth within the CommCell environment.
If the system predicts that an index cache's storage might become full within the next 30 days, or if the storage is currently full, then the system sends you an email alert. You can enable the alert and modify alert settings through the CommCell dashboard. For more information, see the following topics:
- Enabling Storage Forecasting Alerts for Worldwide Dashboard on Web Console
- Enabling Storage Forecasting Alerts for the CommCell Dashboard on the Web Console
- Enabling Alerts for the CommCell Dashboard on the Cloud Services Website
- Enabling Alerts for Company Dashboard on Cloud Services
- Enabling Storage Forecasting Alerts for CommCell Group Dashboard on Web Console
- Configuring Storage Forecasting Alert Settings
You can view the distribution of index cache storage forecasting statuses in the Index Cache Space Utilization Tile.
You can information about index cache storage in a CommCell environment, including disk usage statistics, index statuses, and forecasting thresholds, by accessing the CommCell's Index Cache Space Utilization Report.
Last modified: 9/12/2018 8:31:19 PM