Associating Mailboxes with the Exchange Mailbox Agent User Mailbox Subclient Using All Users
After you create the Exchange Mailbox client, must associate mailboxes with the subclient.
By default, you have the option to protect all mailboxes for all users. You must enable the All Users group, and then assign Exchange policies to the group.
Note: If you only want to protect mailboxes in specific databases or AD groups, do not enable the Exchange policies to All Users group.
Before You Begin
Create the Exchange policies.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client > agent > User Mailbox.
- At the bottom of the right pane, click the Auto Discover Associations tab.
- Right-click All Users, and then click Edit.
The Edit Association dialog box appears.
- On the Content tab, select the Enable All Users Discovery check box.
- Click the Policies tab.
- Select the Exchange policies that will be applied to all of the mailboxes within the subclient.
- Click OK.
On the Auto Discover Associations tab, the status of the All Users group changes to Actively archived.
Last modified: 7/31/2018 8:19:10 PM