Associating Mailboxes with the Exchange Mailbox Agent User Mailbox Subclient Using Mailboxes in Databases
After you create the Exchange Mailbox client, must associate mailboxes with the subclient.
Before You Begin
Create the Exchange policies.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client > agent > User Mailbox.
- At the bottom of the right pane, click the Mailboxes tab.
- From the CommCell Console, right-click within the right pane, and then click New Association > Database.
The Create New Association dialog box appears.
- Click Configure.
The Configure Databases dialog box appears.
- If you want to discover mailboxes from the most recent version of the database, clear the Perform discover operation in cached mode check box.
- Click Discover.
A message appears that asks you if you want to continue.
- Click Yes.
A list of available databases appears. If a database is already associated with the subclient, it appears in a gray, italic font.
- Select all the required databases, and then click OK.
- If you want mailboxes that are added to the databases later to be added to the subclient automatically, select the Enable Auto-Discover check box.
- Click the Policies tab.
- Select the Exchange policies that will be applied to all of the mailboxes within the subclient.
- Click OK.
All the mailboxes that you associated with the subclient appear in the right pane.
Where to Go Next
If you enabled autodiscovery, the corresponding databases appear on the Auto Discovered Association tab located in the lower portion of the right pane. You can manage group types from that tab.
Last modified: 7/31/2018 8:19:05 PM