Sending Log Files for a Job from the SLA Report
You can send log files for the last failed backup job from the SLA Report on Web Console.
Log files contain operation processing details and can help you to analyze and diagnose problems in the CommCell environment.
- Open the SLA Report.
- In the SLA Client Summary chart, click Missed SLA.
The Missed SLA Report appears.
- In the Missed SLA chart, click Failed SLA.
The Failed SLA Report appears.
- In the Last Failed Job ID column, beside a job ID, click the down arrow, and then click Send Logs.
The Send log files of job NNNN page appears.
- On the Output tab, upload automatically to the default location and a local or network path:
- To upload to the default CommCell location, select the Auto upload check box.
- To upload to a local path or network path, select the Output to check box, select Local path or Network path and then browse for a storage location.
You might have to enter network credentials to browse for a Network path location.
- On the Information tab, select the type of logs that you want to include.
For example: Database logs, Process dump.
- On the Notification tab, select the users who should receive an email about the logs.
By default, logs are sent to Commvault support.
- Click Send logs.
Last modified: 8/6/2020 6:24:17 PM