Excluding Subclients from SLA in the SLA Report
You can exclude subclients from the SLA calculation in the SLA Report.
- Open the SLA Report.
- Go to any of the related reports from the SLA Client Summary chart:
- Click Met SLA.
- Click Missed SLA.
- Optional: Go to any of the related reports from the Missed SLA chart:
- Click Failed SLA.
- Click Missed SLA with No Jobs.
- Click Missed SLA with No Schedule.
- For each subclient you want to exclude, beside the Client name, select the box, and then at the top of the table, click Exclude from SLA.
Last modified: 7/30/2020 6:40:18 PM