Viewing the Index Server Load Report
You can view the Index Server Load Report on your local Web Console. If a Private Metrics Reporting Server is installed, the report is available only at the Worldwide level.
Before You Begin
- To view a report that is downloaded from the Commvault Store, you must have a CommCell user account with the following role and association:
- A role that has the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Downloading Reports from Commvault Store
- Log on to Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click Index Server Load Report.
The Index Server Load Report appears.
- From the Storage Policy list, select the storage policy that applies to the Indexing Version 2 index servers you want to view in the report, or select All to select all Indexing Version 2 index servers in the CommCell.
- Click Apply.
The data is displayed according to the options you selected.
Last modified: 2/26/2019 7:52:26 PM