Performing a SAP HANA Scale Out IntelliSnap Full Backup Operation
You can perform a full backup operation on the database.
Before You Begin
- Configure a SAP HANA Scale Out IntelliSnap subclient.
- Optional: By default, when the Commvault software performs a hardware snapshot, it quiesces the XFS file system volume before it takes the snapshot. To change this behavior, see Preventing the Commvault Software from Quiescing the XFS Filesystem.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > SAP HANA > instance.
- Right-click the subclient, and then click Backup.
The Backup Options dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, select the backup type and job initiation:
- In the Backup Type section, select Full.
- In the Job Initiation section, choose to run the backup now or schedule it.
Note: If you selected Schedule, set up the schedule.
For information on how to configure a backup schedule, see Schedule Backups.
- Click OK to close the Backup Options dialog box.
Last modified: 8/14/2018 2:17:33 PM