Installing Commvault Packages on Clients from ServiceNow
From the Commvault application, you can initiate remote installations of Commvault agents and other packages to physical or virtual machines in your environment.
- From the ServiceNow navigation pane, click View clients.
The application displays the list of clients that have Commvault packages installed.
- In the upper right corner, click Add server.
The Add server dialog box appears.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Select this method to install software packages on your computer.
- Select this method to complete the installation if software packages are already installed on your computer.
- In the Host name box, enter the fully qualified host name or IP address for the computer where packages should be installed.
- Type your user credentials in the Username and Password boxes.
- Select the OS Type for the target machine.
- From the Select packages list, select the packages to install on the target machine.
- Click Install.
Last modified: 5/21/2020 6:20:03 PM