Backing Up Files on a Physical Computer in the ServiceNow Commvault Application
You can back up files on a physical computer in the ServiceNow Commvault application.
- From the ServiceNow navigation pane, go to Clients.
The client list includes physical computers and virtual machines that have Commvault packages installed.
- In the Actions column, click the button for a physical computer, and then select Backup.
The Backup client dialog box appears.
- Complete one of the following steps:
- Select Windows File System, a backup set, and a subclient.
- Select UNIX File System, a backup set, and a subclient.
- Click Backup.
Last modified: 5/21/2020 6:21:38 PM