Accessing the Commvault Application for ServiceNow
You can launch the Commvault application from ServiceNow Navigator. The Commvault Web Console URL you enter to log on provides access to the associated Commvault deployment.
Before You Begin
- Configure a Management, Instrumentation, and Discovery Server (MID Server) by following the instructions in ServiceNow documentation pages for the ServiceNow release you are using. For example, you can use the MID Server installation (London) page to configure a MID Server for the London release.
- The MID Server machine must have access to the Commvault Web Console.
- Be prepared to enter the following information:
- MID Server name. If you do not have the MID Server name, you can search for "MID Server" in the ServiceNow Navigator and get the name from the Servers list.
- Commvault Web Console URL
- From ServiceNow Navigator, select the Commvault application.
- In the ServiceNow navigation pane, click System Applications > Studio.
The Load Application window appears.
- Click Commvault.
The Studio window appears.
- Click cv_script_include in the left pane.
The cv_script_include record appears.
- In the cv_script_include record, enter the Commvault Web Console URL as the value for this.endpoint, and the MID Server name as the value for this.MIDServerName:
- Click Update.
- In the ServiceNow navigation pane, click any option.
The Commvault Login dialog box appears.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click Login.
Last modified: 5/21/2020 6:26:50 PM