Accessing the Commvault Application for ServiceNow
You can launch the Commvault application from ServiceNow Navigator. The Commvault Web Console URL you enter to log on provides access to the associated Commvault deployment.
Before You Begin
The Commvault Web Console URL must be publicly available.
- From ServiceNow Navigator, select the Commvault application.
- In the ServiceNow navigation pane, click System Applications > Studio.
The Load Application window appears.
- Click Commvault.
The Studio window appears.
- Click cv_script_include in the left pane.
The cv_script_include record appears.
- Enter the Commvault Web Console URL address as the this.endpoint value in the Script field.
- Click Update.
- In the ServiceNow navigation pane, click any option.
The Commvault Login dialog box appears.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click Login.
Last modified: 5/30/2019 6:44:23 PM