Enabling Power Management for a Server Group
You can enable power management for a server group. The power management feature is automatically enabled for the cloud MediaAgent associated with the server group.
Before You Begin
- Verify that the cloud MediaAgent uses a fully qualified domain name (FQDN) or a static publicly accessible IP address.
- Select the Auto-start services when OS starts checkbox for the cloud MediaAgent.
For more information, see Viewing Services.
- For the cloud MediaAgent in a Linux environment, verify that the dmidecode tool is available.
For more information about the tool, see dmidecode.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Server groups.
The Server groups page appears.
- Click the server group.
The server group page appears.
- in the Power management area, click Edit.
The Edit power management dialog box appears.
- Select Enable power management, and then select the Cloud controller.
- Click Save.
Last modified: 4/23/2021 10:55:53 AM