Sending Logs from the ServiceNow Commvault Application
You can send logs from a client or a job.
- From a client or job, click the icon in the Actions column, and then click Send logs.
The Send logs dialog box appears.
- In the Output section, choose one of the following options:
- Auto upload: Select this option to upload logs to the default location for the Commvault deployment.
- Output to: Select this option to specify a local or network path.
- In the Information section, select the types of logs to include.
- To create an email notification, in the Notification section, select Notify by email and enter email addresses to identify users or groups to notify.
When you choose this option, you can use the Problem description box to summarize the problem that is associated with the log collection.
Last modified: 11/14/2018 10:04:13 PM