Viewing the Library Encryption Information Report
You can view the Library Encryption Information report on your local Web Console.
Before You Begin
- To view the report downloaded from the Commvault Store, your must have a CommCell user account that has the following:
- A role with the Execute Report permission
- Association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Download and import the Library Encryption Information report from the Commvault Store.
For instructions about importing a report, see Exporting and Importing a Report to an Offline CommCell Environment.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
- Click Library Encryption Information.
The Library Encryption Information report appears.
Last modified: 8/20/2018 7:39:09 AM