Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credentials Manager
The owner of a credential entity is the user or the user group that has permission to modify the credential entity.
Before You Begin
- This procedure assumes that you have already added a credential to Credential Manager.
For information about creating a new credential, see Adding a User Credential to Credential Manager.
- Only the owner of an account can perform this procedure.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credential Manager.
- In the CommCell Console, open Credential Manager.
- In the Manage User Credentials dialog box, select the credential that you want to change from the list, and then click Edit.
- In the Modify User Credential dialog box, to the right of the Owner box, click Change.
- In the Owner dialog box, select a user or user group as the new credential owner.
Tip: Use the Find feature to locate specific users and user groups by keywords.
- Click OK.
The user or user group appears as the credential Owner.
Last modified: 5/12/2020 8:00:22 PM