Giving Users Permission to Use a Credential in Credentials Manager
Users and user groups must be assigned permission before they can use a credential for CommCell configurations. Credential owners can give users permissions to use the credential.
Before You Begin
- This procedure assumes that you have already added a credential to Credential Manager.
For information about creating a new credential, see Adding a User Credential to Credential Manager.
- Only the owner of an account can perform this procedure.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credential Manager.
- In the CommCell Console, open Credential Manager.
- In the Manage User Credentials dialog box, select the credential that you want to change from the list, and then click Edit.
- In the Create/Modify User Credential dialog box, click the Security tab, and then click Add.
- In the Add Users and Groups dialog box, select a user or user group from the list.
- Use the Domain list to filter the users by domain.
- Use the Find feature to locate specific users and user groups by keywords.
- Click Add.
The user or user group name appears in the box at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Continue until you have added all of the necessary users and user groups to the list, and then click OK.
The users and user groups appear in the User/User Groups box on the Security tab.
- In the Create User Credential dialog box, click OK.
Last modified: 5/12/2020 7:31:38 PM