Updating Account Information for a Credential in Credentials Manager
Credential owners can update the account information, such as the user name or password, for a stored credential in Credential Manager.
Before You Begin
- This procedure assumes that you have already added a credential to Credential Manager.
For information about creating a new credential, see Adding a User Credential to Credential Manager.
- When updating the account information, you cannot change the account type.
- Only the owner of an account can perform this procedure.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credential Manager.
- In the CommCell Console, open Credential Manager.
- In the Manage User Credentials dialog box, select the credential that you want to change from the list, and then click Edit.
The Modify user credential dialog box appears.
- On the General tab, update the necessary account information.
For more information about the access information of a disk storage account, see Credential Manager Stored Information by Account Type.
For more information about the access information of a cloud storage account, see Cloud Provider Information.
- After you make the required modifications, click OK.
Last modified: 5/12/2020 7:51:45 PM