Deleting a Credential from Credentials Manager
Credential owners can delete a credential from Credentials Manager.
Before You Begin
- A credential cannot be deleted if it is used by an entity in your CommCell environment.
- Only the owner of an account can perform this procedure.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credentials Manager.
- In the CommCell Console, open Credentials Manager.
- In the Manage User Credentials dialog box, select the credential that you want to remove from the list, and then click Delete.
- To confirm deleting the credential, click OK.
Last modified: 8/28/2018 2:08:08 PM