Deleting a Credential from Credential Manager
Credential owners can delete a credential from Credential Manager.
Before You Begin
- If a credential entity is active in your CommCell environment, you cannot delete it.
- Only the owner of an account can perform this procedure.
If you need to change a credential owner, see Changing Ownership of a Credential in Credential Manager.
- In the CommCell Console, open Credential Manager.
- In the Manage User Credentials dialog box, select the credential that you want to remove from the list, and then click Delete.
- To confirm deleting the credential, click OK.
Last modified: 5/15/2020 4:04:51 PM