Index Store Requirements for System Monitoring
Before you deploy the Index Store package for System Monitoring, ensure the client meets the following minimum requirements:
- Web Server and Web Console must be installed in your CommCell Environment. See Installing the Command Center.
- The client used for the Index Store must meet the following minimum requirements:
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 x64 Editions and higher
All Windows-compatible processors are supported.
64 GB RAM
Available local hard disk space
- 20 GB for the installation directory
- 2 TB GB SSD disk for the Index Directory
Must have a Web Server installed
Java version 10
- The index directory must meet the following requirements:
- The location must be a local, non-root directory on the MediaAgent.
- The location must be empty.
- The path name must not contain any of the following characters:
Last modified: 10/18/2018 8:25:42 PM