Reconfiguring a Software License on a Server
You can reconfigure the Commvault software on a server that is retired.
This operation consumes a license for the software. You can perform other operations, such as backups, using the software on the server.
Before You Begin
- You must have a license available in your CommCell environment for the software that you want to reconfigure. For more information, contact your software provider.
- You can perform this procedure only for a retired server. For more information, see Retiring a Server.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Servers.
The Servers page appears.
- Under Name, click a server.
The server properties page appears.
- In the Agents table, in the Actions column, click the action button , and then select Reconfigure.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes.
Last modified: 1/22/2020 4:32:07 PM